[TowerTalk] 12V transient/noise filtering?

Lux, Jim jim at luxfamily.com
Tue May 11 13:00:43 EDT 2021

On 5/11/21 9:51 AM, Chuck Dietz wrote:
> Amazon sells “automotive noise filters”
>
> Chuck W5PR

yes - but it's unclear if they have the transient clipping aspect  - Esp
the sort of generic "noise filter"  - most equipment designed for
automotive use (i.e. radios, amps) has transient suppression, and the
problem is stuff like alternator whine.

Searching Amazon for Automotive Transient Suppressor turns up all manner
of things that are unrelated. AIrsoft stuff, paper targets, etc.  None
of which I have searched for in the past. Truly odd.