[TowerTalk] Mystery antenna! Now identified!!!

Tom WA9WSJ wa9wsj at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 13:11:30 EDT 2021

 Hi Dave,
Thank you also for the info!
I'll keep looking for a manual and go from there.
Great to get all the help from this reflector!!!
73 All!
Tom

    On Thursday, May 13, 2021, 09:52:31 AM MDT, Dave Thompson <thompson at mindspring.com> wrote:

 That is the Butternut HF-5 antenna.  I had one in temporary  position and it does work will as I remember its is a tri-band antenna no 17 or 12.  I thought it might work well for my St. Simon's Island location but I found it too gangling so I sold it to another ham and it has worked well for him.

73 Dave K4JRB