[TowerTalk] 12V transient/noise filtering?

Doug Ronald doug at dougronald.com
Thu May 13 17:01:58 EDT 2021

 It seems like a Maxim MAX16171 would fit the bill. It handles an input protection range of -42 through +76 V, and with an external FET, any reasonable current you need. I didn't look into an application board, but Maxim usually has those for its products. Even if you rolled your own, there are only a few components needed...
-Doug, W6DSR