[TowerTalk] Compatible Hardline Connectors

Steve K8LX lists at oakcom.org
Thu May 13 18:47:45 EDT 2021

You probably mean LCF12-50.

The big issue with mating connectors and cables from different
manufacturers is the center conductor diameter/design.

LCF12-50 & LDF4-50 are both 1/2" annular corrugated cables so the shield
will be almost identical.

Depending on the dielectric, the center conductor might vary in diameter
a little bit. Some connectors can accept a little variation in center
conductor diameter and still make good contact.

Extract a piece of LDF4 center conductor and push it in to the RFS
center pin. Does it feel firm? If so, you should be good to go.

-Steve K8LX