[TowerTalk] Tree Service for Tower Work

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Thu May 13 21:21:15 EDT 2021

We all know how hard it is to hire someone to do tower work. I just
watched some tree service guys who, will pruning some trees for a ham
friend, also installed some pulleys for antennas. Climbing towers is a
whole lot easier and safer than climbing trees. There are tree services
everywhere there are trees. Has anyone ever tried hiring one to do some
non-technical tower work? Equipped with a radio and a helmet camera, I'd
thing one could talk one of these guys through a lot of antenna work.

73,

Scott K9MA

--
Scott  K9MA