[TowerTalk] OptiBeam OB2-40M

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Wed May 19 22:13:47 EDT 2021

Yes, I understand the units conversion, Charlie. That's not the problem.
Strictly speaking the specification says that the lateral force on the
antenna in a 130 km/h wind is 430 newtons (96.6 lbs). Is 130 km/h also
the maximum wind survival speed? It doesn't explicitly say that, but it
is sort of implied.