[TowerTalk] OptiBeam OB2-40M

Richard Smith n6kt1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 22 11:54:55 EDT 2021

 Hi Steve,
Your suggestion sounds very reasonable. One question: I have read multiple times that the electrical connections between the coils and the aluminum tubing can be an issue over time. Has a good improvement been made, either by Cushcraft or others, that improves the reliability of these connections?
73, Rich, N6KT