[TowerTalk] Trusted/proven sources for LV/non switching power supplies

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Sat May 22 20:11:33 EDT 2021

Looking for tested recommendations on sources for small NON-switching/
low RF Noise (transformer) DC power supplies . 5V. 6V, 9V , 12V, 16V and
18V out 500ma/1A  kind of supplies.

Been chasing down noise sources in my own home for starters and some of
the charging wall warts and LED under cabinet supplies are amazing noise
generators.

I also have a new $2500 refrigerator that is not at the top of the list
but which is not the quietest  either that is going to be a challenge ,
last thing I
--
Dave Manuals at ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com