[TowerTalk] Trusted/proven sources for LV/non switching power supplies

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Sat May 22 22:40:36 EDT 2021

Jameco seems to come up repeatedly (thanks guys)  and they do have a
long term reputation  Think I will start there . In this day and age
there is so much cheap Chinese cr at p out there and when you question
them, it is clear that they do not even know if their supplies are
linear or switching. I was looking for actual experience even voltage
regulators on some linear supplies can be noise generators

I don't miss radio shack much but at times like this I would have just
gone up to the shopping center and got a transformer and a handful of
parts and built my own

Dave
NR1DX

Dave Manuals at ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com