[TowerTalk] OptiBeam OB2-40M

VE6WZ_Steve ve6wz at shaw.ca
Sun May 23 16:41:46 EDT 2021

Mike,
I plan to make YouTube video about this, but did you read the modelling section of my 80-40m Yagi paper?
Perhaps that is exactly the message in the bottle if you are looking for?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IksvND0LfeSBcH6j7UEWkyjkIvexDIgX/view <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IksvND0LfeSBcH6j7UEWkyjkIvexDIgX/view>
There I show and explain the relationship between driver tuning relative to the parasitic tuning and effect on SWR bandwidth.

Also, I really think this particular video I made is vital to understanding how a 2 el Yagi works:
https://youtu.be/2DcvmGPLdT0 <https://youtu.be/2DcvmGPLdT0>

73, steve ve6wz