[TowerTalk] Optimizing antennas

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 24 17:19:50 EDT 2021

 Good story.  Reminds me of my purchase of a TI scientific calculator back in the 1970's.  It had a factorial key (!).  You could enter 69! and the display would go blank for about 20 seconds while the calculation was being performed.  I just ran the same calculation on this PC and the result:1.7112245242814131137246833888127e+98
came back in the blink of an eye. <grin>
73, Keith NM5G