[TowerTalk] OCFD: Should I be able to do better?

John Kemker kemkerj3 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 13:55:39 EDT 2021

Since when are properly designed OCFD antennae not resonant?  I've used
OCFD on multiple bands for years and not noticed any more noise than on
similar single-band dipoles.  Admittedly, I haven't measured the noise
figures of those antennae, but your statements don't make sense compared to
my experiences with OCFD.

--John E Kemker III