[TowerTalk] FA-VA5 question

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sat Nov 6 16:01:52 EDT 2021

Looking for a single hard fault the FA-VA5, you can look at the coarse
frequency response first, and them zoom in on the exact frequency of
each of the consecutive opens (or shorts) separately using a narrow span
to get adequate frequency resolution because you know from the coarse
sweep that there is nothing interesting happening in between. Or I guess
you can drag a computer along and run VNWA and get TDR in real time (I
haven't tried that yet).