[TowerTalk] Estate Sale: TIC Ring Rotor Parts

K4IDC@comcast.net robink4idc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:11:56 EST 2021

I have a collection of pieces and parts for TIC ring rotors out of an
estate, suitable for Rohn 45G & 55G. There are:
four rings with gears & the associated tower frames
six motors; 4 that run with 12VDC applied, two that don't run. Two of the
four running motors have internal direction pots, other two do not
one TIC controller in tact, another that appears to need repair or could be
used as an organ donor; I haven't tested these controllers
a collection of the necessary brackets to attach the TIC to the tower;
seems like everything is present but I've never installed one of these
rotators; you'll most likely need to purchase some nuts, bolts & washers to
complete the job
four brackets with brass rollers
These items are near Nashville, TN. I can/will ship at buyer's expense.
Asking $500 for the lot, proceeds go to the widow & daughter.
Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7DwTKPcvGQ4qJVwJ7
Please reply directly as I don't usually read the list traffic.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC