[TowerTalk] Crimped Electrical Connections

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Wed Nov 17 11:32:42 EST 2021

>"For instance T&B CTL "copper one hole lugs, short barrel" are for "AWG stranded, flexible cable, welding cable, and portable cord."  You have to hunt way down to find something designed for solid conductors."

Good point, Jim.  Yes, #10 solid-wire Romex.  See links below.  This is what I recently ordered from Mouser.  These lugs have a tongued body which mate nicely with the prop pitch's electrical barrier strip.  However, not sure if it's rated for solid or stranded #10 AWG.

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/418/7/ENG_CD_327960_K3-2062872.pdf

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/571-2-327960-1

Paul, W9AC