[TowerTalk] Modifying Comtek 4-square controller(relay unit) for a different band?

Mike VE9AA ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Nov 18 13:51:42 EST 2021

To standardize my little vertical based antenna farm, I am wanting to
buy an ACB-10 for 10m, but they are no longer available and I cannot
find any other make/model of a 4-square system for 10m anywhere on
planet Earth, so is it possible to buy a 20m Comtek relay unit and put
it on 10m?

If so, what all is involved?

Anyone have any working knowledge of the outside relay boxes?  I presume
it must be something to do with the toroids, but I've never had one
apart, nor do I even have a schematic for the outdoor unit.

Thanks !

CU (all of a sudden!) in the next one.

Mike VE9AA
p.s.-my backup plan is just to build another K1WA/K8UR/K3LR/N6LF
vertical dipole array.