[TowerTalk] Modifying Comtek 4-square controller(relay unit) for a different band?

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sun Nov 21 14:11:59 EST 2021

Hi Jim,

Starting with version 5.0, EZNEC implements the capability to model
lumped transformers, inductors, capacitors, and resistors. Thus, it
should have capability to model the Collins 90deg hybrid. The only
caveat is that the transformer model is ideal (K=1.0), so including the
impact of flux leakage and core loss would have to be captured with
additional components in an equivalent circuit model.

73,  Mike W4EF............