[TowerTalk] SP7GXP antennas?

Mpridesti mpridesti at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 07:34:03 EDT 2021

They are starting to pop up around the US. At Remote Ham Radio sites, Ray is a big user of them, as well their past NA distributor (no longer). Their cost is lower probably due to the lighter materials. Long term reliability- unknown.

I find them similar (equal) to Optibeam but my preferred company is JK Antennas (I have no business interest in JK but have built, installed many). All three are similar (unable to defy the laws of physics!).

Regards,

Mark, K1RX