[TowerTalk] SP7GXP antennas?

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:15:31 EDT 2021

 From another angle, I note that Remote Ham Radio and W2RE uses (used?)
these antennas at the Eastport, Maine station.  An after-action report
on how they performed and particularly how they stood up in a very
exposed location could be informative.

Two things also puzzle me - I can't find any pricing information on the
website (that may just be me), and while GXP is proud of his association
with W2RE  and RHR, the link to W2RE on the GXP website has expired.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.