[TowerTalk] 80 Meter trap design needed

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Sat Oct 23 08:38:36 EDT 2021

Dave has read my mind.

I'll mount the trap at the top of the tower, and above that will be
something like a 10 foot stinger (insulated from the tower of course -
probably the middle of a deceased 40 meter split element or something).
At the top of the stinger would be four top-load wires of a length that
would bring the antenna to resonance at the desired frequency on 160 meters.

Mark N5OT