[TowerTalk] Modeling Rohn 25G in K6STI's AO

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Sat Oct 23 11:59:21 EDT 2021

Thanks Jim.

I was hoping someone had done this the easy way - Dave says "8.5 inches
should work" and I'm getting predictable and usable results at the
moment using 10 inches.  Mostly I'm trying to get a reality check at
this point on the lengths of the top load wires. Certainly if I can get
it to accept the 160 meter energy it will radiate it. I'm getting
wrapped around ropes and wires.

73 - Mark N5OT