[TowerTalk] Maybe OT

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 25 22:53:56 EDT 2021

Now that Roy Lewallen is retiring from EZNEC with no one else taking the
reigns. While Roy is leaving it in good shape, operating systems move
forward and, someday... Is there an equivalent out there?

Kim N5OP

--
Kim Elmore, Ph

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
SEL/MEL/Glider, UAS, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/“I occasionally play works by contemporary composers and for two
reasons. First to discourage the composer from writing any more and
secondly to remind myself how much I appreciate Beethoven." – Jascha
Heifetz/