[TowerTalk] Maybe OT

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Tue Oct 26 10:21:43 EDT 2021

I still have an original official CD of Visio 2000, for example.
It installs and runs perfectly under Windows 10.  So you may
be pleasantly surprised how long EZNEC lasts.  Be sure to archive
both your original setup.exe file and the final update 6.0.34,
so that you can install it on future machines.

Rick N6RK