[TowerTalk] Ham-M, Ham-etc, T2X Control Boxes - all same?

Jon Zaimes jz73 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 29 17:13:56 EDT 2021

Hi Mark,
The boxes are interchangeable. Ham 4 are missing the CCW/CW LEDs on front panel but the rest is the same.
The starting (run) capacitor is about 120-140 mf, AC (nonpolarized). Not critical, in a pinch I have used values way off that.
73/Jon

Jon P. Zaimes, AA1K Tower climber for hire http://www.aa1k.us/
email: jz73 at verizon.net or aa1k at arrl.net