[TowerTalk] Nut & Bolt Sealant

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Tue Sep 7 21:21:28 EDT 2021

I am looking for a product that I can dispense via a few drops onto
assembles hardware that will dry hard, bond, and resist weathering and UV.

I assumed Locktite Blue or Red would do that for me but I have since
learned there are dozens & dozens versions. I clearly picked the wrong
products as they never "dried" or hardened. I have 263 Red and 242 Blue.
Even a week after application both can be rubbed off flat aluminum with
little effort.......not what I am after.

For lack of a better description is there something out there that has
the consistency of thick nail-polish that will dry hard and help keep
the hardware from coming loose?

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....