[TowerTalk] Earth Ground: How good is good enough

David Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 15:20:32 EDT 2021

I might add that the Kindle version of N0AX's book is available on
Amazon for only $9.99.  The Kindle version is pretty cool because you
can click on hyperlinks and look at them easily. If you don't have a
Kindle, you can use Amazon's free app to read it on a computer.
Actually, for a book like this, with illustrations and hyperlinks, that
is my preferred way to read it.

https://www.amazon.com/Grounding-Bonding-Radio-Amateur-ARRL-ebook/dp/B06Y5T8HYT/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=n0ax+grounding&qid=1631214633&sr=8-2

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Big Bear Lake, CA