[TowerTalk] Phillystran suppliers

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 22:43:02 EDT 2021

I was not suggesting that he use fiberglass rod instead, because I'm
well aware of the problems people had with spontaneous deterioration.
My only point was to suggest he explore the possibility of a bulk buy of
Phillystran, as a way of bringing down the cost without resorting to
used material with perhaps shaky terminations.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.