[TowerTalk] More stuff… still

PeteM pmanfre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 12:05:30 EDT 2021

Last call….

I still have heaps of new materials to make power dividers,  vhf,  uhf,
etc antennas.   1" Square Alum tubing,  brass round and square tubing,
solid alum rod for elements,  etc.

 I will sell all at half the new cost.

 BUT… must buy all and must pick up… no shipping.   I figure not more than
$1000… probably closer to $500 as a guess.... Maybe 80 to 100 lbs… all
new.   Again i am guessing on quantity , but decent amount and will
calculate actual quantity and cost with buyer. I also have about 40-50lbs
of andrew heliax tower clamps (new)  i will give buyer for free.

If not the metals will go to scrap for recycling.  More purging so family
does not have the burden.

Pete wa2odo