[TowerTalk] Old Force 12 C3-SS info needed

David Aslin G3WGN david at aslinvc.com
Sat Sep 25 11:05:25 EDT 2021

Eric,
Stan has provided some good suggestions.  I too have an old C3SS but with a modern balun (K9YC design); it served me well for some years when I lived in W6-land and now I'm back in UK it's planned as a fixed antenna as part of a multi-beaming scheme.
If you decide to change dimensions (based on JK redesign, modelling or other input) would you mind letting me know what those are?
73, David G3WGN M6O