[TowerTalk] Tower Installs

Gary gary_mayfield at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 14:09:09 EDT 2021

I had a long talk with a ham friend the other day and he is looking for someone to install a modest tower and antenna system. He lives here in Watertown, South Dakota.

He is looking for something like the 'traditional' tribander at 35 feet. More likely a hexbeam, but you get the point. Is there anyone who would take a job like that from design, to digging, to concrete, to tower and antenna install?

Could someone give me a starting point to point him at?

He is not interested in a do it yourself project.

Thanks and 73,
Joe kk0sd