[TowerTalk] Looking for AB903 manual

Jim Pruitt jpruitt67 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 01:46:39 EDT 2022

Hello Geo.

Yes that is the correct manual and I have that PDF.  Like I said, they
(including this one) all seem to be monochrome scans of the manual so
all the pictures are mostly just black blobs that show no detail.  I
need to be able to see the detail of how the cable is routed,
particularly the cable(s) in that lowest section that goes to the
winch.  I found one scan that looks good but only the pulleys themselves
show up in detail but does not show the actual cable routing.  Also it
does not tell you how to get into the thing to replace the cable and it
is a big JOB if you don't know the secret...and I don't know the secret.

That is why I was hoping that someone had the real paper manual and not
a print out of some PDF.  The TM11-5989-263-15 paper manual has better
detail than the poorly scanned PDF's.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY