[TowerTalk] Pattern Innovantennas 7el 6 M LFA2 WOZ Yagi

Doug Turnbull turnbull at net1.ie
Sun Apr 3 12:03:45 EDT 2022

Friends,
      I have just now changed from a 6 el 6M quad to 7 el LAF2 WOZ Yagi by Innovantennas    These are my findings so far.    As you will see to the end I make some sweeping statements about Yagi vs quad.    I may be wrong but they are my observations for this situation.    I hope this is not off topic and that the ranting of a geezer does not annoy.    It is not my intent and hopefully no such thing occurs.

      Thank you for the bandwidth.

                             73 Doug EI2CN