[TowerTalk] Truth, Fiction, or Fantasy?

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:08:59 EDT 2022

I don't know why you would give enough credence to a poll like this to
bother with it, but considering that a very high percentage of hams (at
least in the U.S.) primarily use VHF/UHF handitalkies, the end-fed
(vertical whip with no real counterpoise) estimate might not be that far
off.  There certainly aren't 779,545 U.S. hams on HF.

And 10% of hams understanding antenna technology might be on the high side.

Dave  AB7E