[TowerTalk] Truth, Fiction, or Fantasy?

n1bkb at aol.com n1bkb at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 15:16:45 EDT 2022

 In my mind, that's questionable data.

In our local club, I only know of ONE lone member who uses an EFRW antenna and that's because he lives in a neighborhood with an HOA and the single 33' length of wire fed by an RG8X lead firmly attached to the rear side of the tree that serves as its front of the property "mast" is lost from sight from the front of the house or the street because of the surrounding trees. His 2m/70cm vertical is in the attic of the home, so it too is hidden from view.

 SteveN1BKB