[TowerTalk] Truth, Fiction, or Fantasy?

n1bkb at aol.com n1bkb at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 19:01:19 EDT 2022

 Some years ago, I bought a BuddiPole antenna and used it VERY successfully for my personal, vacation style, DXpedition as V25SB.  At just under 4-lbs folding up into a 14" x 9" x 3" canvas bag, it served me well on 40m thru 6m.  It's also good for 2m but I did not access that band on that trip.  Only issue ... tuning is touchy and will take a few minutes to get a 1.2:1 or better SWR (and I used a hand-held antenna analyzer to simplify that process) but once it was set for the band, results were super!
Steve
N1BKB