[TowerTalk] Hose Clamps Compared

Drew Vonada-Smith drew at whisperingwoods.org
Mon Aug 8 12:19:16 EDT 2022

Ouch.  I think I bought a tomato slicer from that guy once.

I've had better luck with the T-bar style clamps in the tougher applications.  But on my 80M 4SQ, which needed repairs every year, I gave up and went to a combination of bolts, and rivets on the smaller sections.  Not a failure since.  I've mostly given up on hose clamps as a reliable antenna fastener.

K3PA