[TowerTalk] ground plane problem help needed

Jim Pruitt jpruitt67 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:41:19 EDT 2022

As near as I can tell these were not HyGain verticals.  The mount part
looks similar to them.  No, there is no choke anywhere.there is just the
black plastic insulator that the vertical part goes through at the top of
the bracket and another at bottom where the SO239 is located.

Thank you
Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY