[TowerTalk] Need connector install instructions for COMMSCOPE Cable CR-1070

James Gordon Beattie Jr w2ttt at att.net
Tue Aug 16 03:09:21 EDT 2022

Tim,
OK, so I might be in for an adventure depending on the actual cable type.  I'm glad you found the right tool for your cable.  I will need to check on the exact Commscope cable type and see where that leaves me for coring tool.  I should have connectors, but I need to double check.
Be well!

73,
J. Gordon "Gordie" Beattie, Jr., W2TTT
201.314.6964