[TowerTalk] Joining sections of aluminum mast

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 19:46:34 EDT 2022

I'm also deeply skeptical of just using U-bolt clamps to do this job -
far better to pin the joints with grade 8 bolts, so you never have to
worry about their working loose through seasonal temperature changes and
wind forces.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite