[TowerTalk] Control box

Mickey Baker fishflorida at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 15:16:45 EDT 2022

This is the switch I used for several years. I might still have it....

Bremas Spring Drum Switch with Wiring Harness | Boat Lift Warehouse
<https://boatliftwarehouse.com/product/bremas-spring-drum-switch-red-handle-with-wiring-harness-16ft-cord-with-gfci-120v/>

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
*“The servant-leader is servant first… It begins with the natural feeling
that one wants to serve, to serve first. Then conscious choice brings one
to aspire to lead." Robert K. Greenleaf*