[TowerTalk] Re New product idea

George Skoubis geo.skoubis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:56:28 EDT 2022

I use the 4O3A RotorGenius with a M2 2800 and TicRing

I had problems with the reed switch on the 2800 and the Tic Ring pots.

Both problems are solved.

It also uses a LAN connection so mine is mounted at the base of my tower and can be controlled via local LAN or internet.

I use both the 4O3A program and a Node-Red flow to control the rotors so any device with a browser will work.

It’s been working around a year for me.

George / W7GES