[TowerTalk] 16om vertical and the number of radials

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Dec 2 13:09:19 EST 2022

On 12/2/2022 6:57 AM, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:
> I think Paul wants to know the "real" situation, not theory.

Over the years, I've learned that those who think there's a difference
between "real" and theory don't know enough about one or the other. The
contribution of adding more radials is most important if our ground
quality is poor, and there IS a point of diminishing returns.

N6LF's material is EXCELLENT. About ten years ago, I prepared a talk for
Paciificon and Visalia summarizing the work of others on the topic. It's
here. http://k9yc.com/160MPacificon.pdf

73, Jim K9YC