[TowerTalk] t type antenna

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:10:11 EST 2022

If it is 300 feet total horizontal with vertical part at midpoint, I think
it is resonant about 3.55 and 350 total horizontal about 3.12 Mhz.

If you match it wherever it is resonant it looks like the bandwidth is not
much - like 75 Khz. between 2-1 SWR points and if the antenna had like
7-1/2 feet either side of center it would be resonant at 3.8 and have about
200 khz. between 2-1 SWR points.

I misunderstood and thought it was an L instead of a T.

Stan, K5GO