[TowerTalk] Proper torque settings for G-2800 rotator mast clamp bolts?

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Sun Dec 25 10:35:12 EST 2022

I purchased a Champion Radio clamp for this very reason.

It uses several U-Bolts.  I was able to slide it on the Orion 2800
without having to remove the rotor or slide the mast up.

Unfortunately they are no longer for sale on the website and I'm not
sure if Steve ( K7LXC ) made a model for the Yaesu rotor.

I have a K7NV clamp on my prop pitch.  That's easier to deal with as the
rotor is at ground level for the rotating tower.

Rich - N5ZC