[TowerTalk] Routing cables under buried radials

Lee K. Brown MD lkbrownmd at cs.com
Wed Feb 23 21:41:56 EST 2022

What is the soil like under the radials? If it's regular old soil, (not clay) you can buy an attachment for a garden hose that emits a strong jet of water that can create a passageway through soil, for instance under structures like sidewalks. Been there, done that.
Lee, KI7UR

Lee K. Brown MDProfessor of Internal Medicine (Tenured)Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, andSleep MedicineProfessor of PediatricsUniversity of New Mexico School of Medicine