[TowerTalk] MAST

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 15:07:14 EST 2022

Another trick it to tie a  loop  I have used a piece of 12 ga ROMEX  at the top of the gin pole. As the mast  with its pull point just above balance point  you insert the top of the mast in the loop.

It’s  a little extra  guide on the mast during the stabing process .  My preferd method  is installing the mast after 20ft of tower is erected.

Wayne W3EA