[TowerTalk] WTB Top Ten Devices A/B Station Selectors

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Jan 30 14:52:57 EST 2022

Have you ever measured the SWR through them? It's not pretty. RF design
is terrible, using chassis return as the RF path due to circuit board
layout that breaks the "ground" layer under signal traces. AND this
CAUSES crosstalk on higher bands. I had some back-to-back in my station,
but had to do surgery on the circuit boards to make them useable on the
higher bands. Eventually replaced them with back to back Tohtsu relays.

73, Jim K9YC