[TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M

charlie carroll k1xx at k1xx.com
Sun Jan 30 18:39:30 EST 2022

Mike:
Back in November I measured an old DLW filter.  Unfortunately, I don't
remember the specific numbers for BCB rejection.  The filter is down on
Bonaire and I won't have access again until my trip in March.  I will
say though that the rejection numbers were very similar to the filter
shown at http://www.dlwc.com/.

At that time I also measured a Morgan (old ICE) M-402X and, as memory
serves, the BCB rejection numbers were >60dB.  If you are pushed for
time and really interested, I happen to have that filter right here and
could run a set of numbers for you.

73 charlie, k1xx