[TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M

W7TMT - Patrick W7TMT at outlook.com
Sun Jan 30 23:49:55 EST 2022

I just received a 402X last week. I ordered it directly from Morgan and it arrived in a week.

I installed it using the RX Input/Output option on my IC-7610 and it did resolve an issue for me. I have several  stations in downtown Seattle 8 miles away, direct line-of-site. over a saltwater path so it is challenging.

Really kills everything from 1.2 MHz down. Less so above that. Performance appears to match the published specs based on the scope display.  Spectrum scope picture available on request.

Service was good and the fit and finish are great. Other than the spectrum scope I've no way to test the unit but it resolved my issue so I'm happy.

73,

Patrick, W7TMT