[TowerTalk] Tashjain Towers LM470 Remote tower raising control

Bill Eisinger Bill at theeisingers.com
Sun Jul 17 15:57:11 EDT 2022

Actually, that just triggered my memory…US Tower sells a remote switch…not sure if/how it would work with the Tashjain system…the US Tower system uses limit switches to stop the motor at max height, etc…but maybe by downloading their tech sheet you could get an idea of how to homebrew something…I would definitely add some kind of limit switch or stop regardless of how you do it.

Sent from my iPhone